cl find Foodsaver Vac 900

Bob L

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi -

Found a food saver vac 900 on craigslist. Found some reviews on Amazon from 2004, so I guess it is the desirable older model, but maybe too old. Getting it for $25. Does anybody else have this model?

Contains everything except the bags, which i will look for in bulk. It is big, so I will store it in the basement.

Yuppy !!!!

Well picked it up last night at 11:30 pm ! I work 3-11 and the owner works late too.

The unit looks brand new, includes all parts except for the bags. Can't wait to try it out!

Got a box of plastic rolls for making my own bags. Just a little over $20 at target, which is funny since the foodsaver cost me $25. Well, I used it and it worked real well. It sounds like it has a 2 stage vacuum pump. Did some fish, pork roast and some bread. I am pretty stoked. That is all.

Cheapest place I've found to get Foodsaver brand bags is Amazon.com and Sam's Warehouse.

I just picked up a value box at Sams that had (3) 11" rolls, (2) 8" rolls and (12) gl size precut bags all for $36.

I have seen boxes of bags and/or roll material at my local Costco. Don't recall the price though.

Don't forget to link through the TVWBB site if you ultimately go the Amazon route.

Back