New Ranch Kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burch Akin

I finally broke down and put an order in for a new Ranch Kettle. I didn't want to spend the money for it but the wife actually talked me into it. I already have 3 weber grills and a WSM. I can't wait to be able to indirect cook more than one peice of meat at one time. We also like cooking pizzas on the grill and now I will be able to cook mutiple pizzas at once. I figured that I cook on the grill at least 4-5 times a week so it will be a good investment!

Burch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I didn't want to spend the money for it but the wife actually talked me into it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Treat her nice and don't trade her in, you have a winner in her.

Enjoy the new addition to the family.

Regards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Williams:
Congratulations on the new Ranch.

Will Weber honor the warranty on a Ranch purchased through Amazon?

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. You have the facility to register it on the Weber web site.

Regards

I was talking to one of the CS staff and few months ago,and we got into a conversation about Amazon.com. She told me that Amazon is their no. 1 dealer, and they sell more Webers than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back