My 4yr olds b-day supper

BradP "p-nut"

TVWBB Fan
We had my 4yr old's b-day party yesterday and ate about 11lbs of pulled pork but today was his real b-day. This morning I asked what he wanted for supper and he said steak. I went and got 3 ribeye steaks, some asparagus, taters and got some homemade brats that I did up when we butchered a few weeks ago out of the freezer.

100_2987.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_2992.jpg

100_2994.jpg

See I was just going to have some bread for dinner since I'm being lazy but now I have to go and look our a steak. Thanks a lot.....Looks darn good!

Clark

Wow. My mouth is watering. A fine looking meal. I like the idea of a little red onion with the asparagus.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JimK:
Wow. My mouth is watering. A fine looking meal. I like the idea of a little red onion with the asparagus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was the wifes idea and it was great.
Prolly do that from here on out.
I could eat asparagus with every meal.

BTW, this was all cooked on my 22" Weber Kettle

Looks like a fantastic birthday meal to me. What else did you toss with the asparagus before grilling? I am always looking for new ways to cook asparagus.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck Simon:
What else did you toss with the asparagus before grilling? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EVOO, kosher salt, cracked pepper. I like to keep it simple.

Hey Brad - Great job and beautiful pics.
icon_smile.gif
Yeah, isn't it fun to accomodate the little guys. Of course one of the BIG benny's is getting in on some of the grub. Nice lookin cook.
icon_wink.gif
Bob B

Back