Red Kettle Price Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Cole

TVWBB Fan
I'm going tomorrow to look at a Red Weber Kettle that I found off CL. The pictures look pretty decent, but they're just pictures.

I know the Red Kettles are nice finds, but was wondering what is a good price for one in decent shape.

I figure as long as it isn't rusted out, I'll take it. I'll probably replace the grates and clean it up real nice. thanks. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

I paid $40 for a Red Performer and no more than $15 for a Red Master-Touch and have found a few others for free, all of them had rust and chipped porcelan at the spot welds on the handles, grate holders and leg sockets. They usually clean up fine and can be touched up with red engine paint.

it definitely depends on the area....
i paid $20 for a Red Mastertouch and >$100 for a red performer in the chicago area.... i tried to talk the gent down but he said he has received "many" other calls on the grill (but still held it for me
icon_smile.gif
) so it was a "take it or leave it" offer for me... i took it
icon_smile.gif

$40 for a performer is a steal.. nice work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David M:
What would a still unused assembled from NIB 1999 Red Performer be worth?
NIB 1999 Red Performer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that in the Weber Museum? Priceles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back