New Gasser

Alright so my tax refund were quite gracious to me......So it's time for a new gasser....Here is what I'm looking for in the new Weber's.....

Large cooking space, min. 4 burners, side burner and rotissierie. I have seen the 650 on Amazon for 1699 and think that's a great price in comparison to what I've seen at brick and mortar stores.....What recommendations does everyone have? I honestly am not interested in the smoker box but a rotisserie is a must.

Eddie
G"day Mate

Half your luck - all that money to spend and don't know what BBQ to buy.

I have played with them all and own a Genesis which I love. I have cooked 5 chickens indirect on the Genesis so cooking area is not a problem. With a rotis you could fit 2.
The Summit 650 is without a doubt the must have unit - whilst you say you don't want the smoker box, there are times .......
The advantage of the 650 over the 450 has got to be size and the ability to just have the outer 2 burners on and have a big indirect area. Also the ability to just have the smoker box going or just one end and have very low heat and do a 16 hour cook. I have'nt seen one of the new 670 models yet so I cant comment on them. if you can get a 650 for a good price - go for it you wont be disapointed.

Regards

Well I have the WSM so I don't see doing a 16 hour cook....But I can get the 650 for 1700 USD. Which is about 25 percent cheaper then in stores thru Amazon....Hope this price holds up till I get my refund
icon_smile.gif

Back