Performer for sale, Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been dying waiting for a performer. No go. Damnit. I don't even need one. I have a WSM, Kettle and a EP-320 Genesis. But I want one. Bad.

I'm just like you in that regard, Joe. I need a performer like another hole in the head but it's damn hard to resist. I have the exact same line-up of toys you have and I thought I had it covered no matter what the job was but if I try hard enough I may just be able to justify a performer...

Trev if it were me I would buy it, because I would regret it later if I didn't. The Performer is an awesome grill,and it's the only one that I use now except for the WSM!

I think if this was for sale in my area I'd do it, but Ottawa is more than a 5 hour drive so I'll keep waiting for one closer to home.

I know what you guys mean about "needing" a performer. I bought my kettle awhile back, fell in love w/ it. I thought should I get another kettle or buy the performer? My thinking at the time was "buy another kettle, if you do you wont need a performer...will be cheaper" Well I bought a blue OTG. A year later...I STILL want the performer, so....to sum it up...I should of bought the performer from the get go...It would of been cheaper in the long run. Oh well..come spring..Im sure I will break down and get the performer..this way the misery of wanting the performer will FINALLY be over. Thing is...I dont even need it. But I WANT it
icon_smile.gif

Gary -

Don't fight the urge, buy the performer and sell the OTS. keep an eye on CL, they occasionally show up on it. Trust me you will LOVE the performer. I am soooo happy I bought mine.

Signed

A happy performer owner

Hey Bob..think I have it figured out. I have a Black OTS, Blue OTG, Now I NEED a Green performer. I dont think Id have the heart to sell any of my Q stuff. I cook w/ the cast iron skillets a lot on the kettles too. Taters, onions on the coals, corn on the cob in the coals etc...always great to have the extra kettle, w/out having to worry about shuffling the food. I just received the rotisserie this week, made my first bird on it Sat, turned out great. The urge has consumed me...I see a performer in the near future.

When I first started looking for a Kettle, I saw an older Performer with the alu table, but in excellent condition, for $150. I hesitated, it was gone, and now I have not seen one since.

I'm still kicking myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back