Q 300 for Dad's Christmas Gift

Bruce Bissonnette

TVWBB Guru
Just ordered the Q300 for a Christmas present for my Dad. Want to get a few things to go with it so he can hit the ground running.

What size drip pan does the Q300 use? and, Is there a Q cover specifically for the 300 model or are they one size fits all? and, anything else you Q experts would recommend that would fall into the "stocking stuffer" category? THANKS!

Hi Bruce
Can you adopt me? I just bought my son a Q120 as a chistmas present.

Accessories
This list is based on the Australian inventory and what I use when demonstrating

Drip Trays - standard small Weber trays fit all Qs Item # 6415
Triangular Brush (Essential) Item # 6423
Full Length Cover (Essential) Item # 9933/6553
BBQ grill sheet (Amazon)Grill Sheet
Roasting trivet (look at the Australian Weber website I am not sure if this is available in North America.Trivet Item # 93375
Vegetable Basket # Item 32902/6434
Grill Pan # Item 32903/6435
Tool Set # Item 18700/6445
Basting Brush # Item 32914/6433
Digital Thermometer & Thermapen
Weber Australia also have a fantastic Hard Cover Weber Q Cookbook written by the Managing Director of Weber Australia and Margret Kirkwood. Weber Q cookbook
It shows all the different set ups for cooking direct, indirect, grilling and cooking cakes.

Whilst the list is comprehensive it is not exhaustive. It is based on whyat I use everyday but then as you know I am a BBQ fanatic. It all depends on what you want to cook and how you want to cook it

I hope this is a help to you in your quest to provide the perfect chistmas gift.

Regards

Back