Smoke Day Has Begun in Canada

Stefan B

TVWBB All-Star
Beautiful sunny morning. 9:30am and 15c, a HH brisket is about to hit the
wsmsmile8gm.gif
over hickory. As you can see brisket doesn't come cheap around these parts.

P1010187.jpg

More to follow later.....

Ribs were the appetizer
icon_wink.gif
Flash blew out any smoke ring.
P1010192.jpg

Plated brisket pic
P1010193.jpg

Both pic's pretty rushed and a few too many
e-baby_drink.gif

Hope you and yours had a excellent Smoke Day, i know i did!

Hey Stefan, that's a good looking brisket.
icon_smile.gif
How much are you paying out there for it?
I'm getting a deal here at $3.75 a lb. for a packer. They normally run $4.95 a lb.

Great lookin meal Stefan, that explains all the smoke I saw from the north side of town.
Hopcotts brisket is fantastic although pricey, I found another place in the area that will sell briskets, its an Indian butcher on Shaughnessy at Lougheed its called A&A meats he keeps them in the back, in the freezer, he also said he will get tri tip you ask.They have excelent chicken and lamb.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave O:
Great lookin meal Stefan, that explains all the smoke I saw from the north side of town.
Hopcotts brisket is fantastic although pricey, I found another place in the area that will sell briskets, its an Indian butcher on Shaughnessy at Lougheed its called A&A meats he keeps them in the back, in the freezer, he also said he will get tri tip you ask.They have excelent chicken and lamb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know the place you speak of Dave, been in there a couple times but never bought anything. I'll have to check them out again.

Back