Any Chance for a 22.5" WSM Cooker From Weber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Does anyone know if there's any chance Weber would come out with a 22.5" WSM cooker?

I would be elated, if they did. I would order one immediately.

Thanks.

I was just at a competition over the weekend and was speaking with someone who works in a bbq shop that sells Weber products and he said they are getting a 22.5 WSM in October. He said it would also have a themometer. I have searched all over the internet and have been unable to find anything more on this.

I talked to CS at Weber a couple of weeks ago, and I asked them if they were coming out with a 22.5 WSM. The lady said "Not that I know of."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary McD:
I talked to CS at Weber a couple of weeks ago, and I asked them if they were coming out with a 22.5 WSM. The lady said "Not that I know of." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't found the ladies that answer the CS line at Weber to be much help with anything other than parts replacements. In addition, companies don't usually give info of new products in the pipeline to help desk CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back