New tools

Gary Hafer

TVWBB Member
Weber has a number of new tools: 6468--wok tool set; 6655--steel pincer tongs, and 6650--sausage tongs. It looks like there are new aprons, brushes, etc. I don't have a complete list, but I bought these three on ebay.

Gary

Seems that some items are available now--I saw one of the fish baskets on Amazon,as well as the tongs--but the rest are coming "sometime this winter."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timothy Hoffman:
Interesting that they brought back the no gas assist performer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But did you notice that if you clicked on that picture it showed 3-4 performers WITH the gas assist. Confusing since that's nothing new.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
from what i understand, the no gas assist ones are for big boxes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Us small shops can get them too
icon_wink.gif

Don't know why someone would want a Performer without the gas assist? To save $50
icon_confused.gif
(now watch, it will be the most popular model)

To each there own, I guess.

I wonder that this means for the Platinum??
icon_confused.gif

I mean if you don't want the gas assist and can get the Performer without it, then why even bother with the Platinum?

Back