Need a GOOD Injector

M D Baldwin

TVWBB Super Fan
I need a need injector. I have tried quite a few from pure junk to things that work a few times then do not. I am not trying to inject a golf ball thru it just a marinade or herbed butter.
Please post a good high quality injector that will work. Thanks and Happy 4th.

I picked up a stainless steel injector from Lowe's not too long ago. It was over in the area where they sold the grilling and turkey friers. Works pretty good.

Try a farm supply store and use an injector for animal medicines, they are stainless steel and hold up nicely, plus the needles are great for marinades

I like the one that I picked-up at Williams-Sanoma.

It's medium-size, sturdy, easy to clean, and the needle is not too big / not too small

I have the stainless one from Lowes. It is made by Butterball. It works great and seems to be very good quality. I think it was 15.00 bucks.

Jamie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Randy Francis:
I 2nd the Dial-O-Matic. It's great for injecting a preset amount with each pull. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And another ditto!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ron G.:
I like the one that I picked-up at Williams-Sanoma.

It's medium-size, sturdy, easy to clean, and the needle is not too big / not too small </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After a year-plus and a fair amount of use, this thing is still holding-up really nicely.

I like the way that it stores - I can un-screw the needle, lay it next to the plunger, and when I insert the clean plunger into the syringe body, it holds the needle in place and protects it from becoming a "kitchen drawer tragedy".

Back