Lexington Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgabbard

I was doing my usual nothing one night and was searching the Lexington, KY craig's list. An ad for "Charcoal Grill--$20" caught my eye. I pop in and check the ad. It's a basically brand new 22" kettle (silver) with a brand new grate and no rust! I'm thinking, "hell! for $20.00, I'll buy it for a back up." Then I thought--my buddy is charcoal illiterate--I'll buy it for him. I email the poster and ask if it's still available and lo and behold it is. The next day (Sunday), I call the poster to ask if I could come over and get it. I had to leave a message. I go back into CL to see if it was still there....yep. Did I mention that he dropped the price to $15? !!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
I scoot on over, give the guy his requested $15.00 and throw it in the back of my truck.

Let me tell you....this thing is PERFECT. I bet it's 2 years old; brand new grate that had not been used; no rust; and clean as a whistle. I give it to my buddy and he is thrilled to have it. He fired it up the other day and said that it cooked better than his rinky-dink gas grill.

You gotta love CL when you can find steals like that!

Great deal. I usually search the Craigslist in my area every morning at 6:00 AM when I get to work. You never know what you'll find. I'm still looking for my deal on a Boston Whaler Montauk......

MikeZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back