Last nights dinner

Keith Kenney

TVWBB Fan
Made dinner for the kids last night. The dinner started of with a Ribeye roast on the rotisserie. the roast was seasoned with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
IMG_1540.jpg

Then up next the wife made green bean casserole, broccoli rice bake and a baked potato.

IMG_1541.jpg

Here is the finished plate. I hope you like and thanks for looking.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary H. NJ:
That plate was for your kid?!
icon_wink.gif
Wonderful roast Keith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes for my kid. I call him hoover cuzs he eats everything.
icon_smile.gif
I wouldn't have been able to make a roast like that six months ago. If it wasn't for the good people on the site.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OUTSTANDING Keith!
I'd eet that plate and beg for more! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^^^ THIS! ^^^^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
Wow! That looks outstanding. How long did you have it on the rotisserie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had it on the rotisserie for about 2 hours and 15 mins. I couldn't tell you the temp it was cooked at. I just used a small amount of KB and added more when it was getting low. I also had the meat resting at room temp for about hour and 45 mins before it went on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
very nice!!! Broccoli rice recipe please!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here you go John

2 Tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup celery
20oz broccoli (chopped)
1 cup of minute rice
10oz of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can of cream of celery soup
1/3 cup milk
8oz of cheese whiz
9 x 13 baking pan

directions
saute chopped onions and celery in butter.
mix all other ingredents in bowl add the saute mixer and mix. Then pour into 9 x 13 pan and bake at 300 to 325 degrees for 45 mins.

Back