prep cart

I just saw this in person and I've got to say it's impressive. Looks like something you'd have in your kitchen. Nice job Ed!

Very well done! Tell us more...what do you store where...what is that attractive wood you used?
More photos with drawers and doors open, please.

Going to take some more once I finish the inside. I have a bracket to fabricate and install. I used plywood, and good 1x2 and 1x6 pine. I made the mistake of purchasing utility grade the first time, and the doors and drawer just were too difficult to get square so off to Lowes I went for more lumber and a much better grade.The Charcoal is going in the right side, and you will see that once I get more pictures taken. It looks like I can get about five bags in that partcular compartment. I'll put my wireless temperature monitors and other toys in the drawer along with tongs and spatchulas. Forgive my spelling, it's New Years Eve, and I started a little early. I used a stain that has the polyuerthane already incorporated in it. So I applied two coats, used a very soft brillo pad in between coats. Its made by Minnwax and I used Olde Maple high gloss. I'll go take some more pictures in just a minute.

Back