Ribolator ?'s

All these gadgets is not good for my wallet.

Like all of them and the things i thought i dident need 1 year ago. Seems to be PERFECT for "the tool up"

Well the Primo is on its way and i have to damp myself in this weel of "must have"

The pinapple on a rotis is just a work of art!

Chris
What do you mean will it fit or work with that assembly? The ribolater will work perfectly fine with the Weber kettle rotisserie setup...it was designed for it. Is that what you were asking?

Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
Chris
What do you mean will it fit or work with that assembly? The ribolater will work perfectly fine with the Weber kettle rotisserie setup...it was designed for it. Is that what you were asking?

Actually the Original Rib-O-Lator was designed for Gas Grills.

The ROL comes with 4 trays and the 2 cross members.
A Weber or any Universal spit rod and motor are needed to complete the setup. An EZ-Que, Weber or Cajun Bandit rotisserie ring are also needed-unless you mod the center section of the 22" WSM like I did!

I've been having so much fun with my new rotiss for the kettle I decided to order the Ribolator. Can't wait to try it out.

I've used it 3 times now and love it. If anything, it's a crowd pleaser. My first ribs came out pretty good. I have to adjust the heat a bit, but it's been great. I've done chicken and veggies. I'm hoping to try some fish this weekend.

Just took delivery of the Ribolator a couple of days ago. I'll load it up this weekend with chicken thighs and wings.
icon_biggrin.gif

Wings sound really good to me, George. Post your setup (coal config and how much) and what you did when it's all said and done. I'd like to give that a shot.

<span class="ev_code_RED">IT'S HERE!!</span>

DSCN7080.JPG

<span class="ev_code_RED">Cannot WAIT to try it!!</span>

Back