Arrival of new WSM

DavidD

TVWBB Super Fan
Anyone have information on the release of the new WSM's? I think many expected October to be the release date, and perhaps hoping early to mid october, but it is now November. Maybe they are still working thru leftover inventory, wanting to get those numbers down before releasing the new. I'm still waiting for mine.

Just wondered if anyone here had an update.

good morning...and thank you.

I have not seen the post of the mid november, so thx. I got an update from weber on my new wsm, but it only said "we have not begun shipping yet". I appreciated the update, but it didn't tell me much. Maybe I will get a thanksgiving surprise, LOL.

Got a note from Amazon.com that mine should be arriving the week of Thanksgiving! Woo-hoo!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davidd:
Anyone have information on the release of the new WSM's? I think many expected October to be the release date, and perhaps hoping early to mid october, but it is now November. Maybe they are still working thru leftover inventory, wanting to get those numbers down before releasing the new. I'm still waiting for mine.

Just wondered if anyone here had an update. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Davidd, Yeah many of us got emails from Amazon on the projected ship date. The posts start here.

Sounds good. I am going to email my contact at weber and see if he is ready to ship mine at the same time. Maybe I will send him a tip so I can get it a few days earlier and claim to have rec'd the first...LOL

Does anyone have anymore info on this. I want to order one for my buddy as a wedding/funeral gift (11/27) but i'm not sure it's gonna be here in time. Should I go for it?

well, amazon can't give me any idea what so ever. I did email the VP at Weber, they have found 1 for me near their plant at a local Hardware store but shipping is about $160. Oh well, I guess he'll be getting the old 18"er

oh, Weber has gone above and beyond of what is expected of a company to help me out on this. I wish every company had that kind of respect for its customers.

Well, Weber is going to ship the smoker directly to me. It'll be a little late for the wedding but they'll be on their honeymoon anyway. I love Weber!

Well, I got my buddy's 22" in today....that thing is Huge from what I hear. It was delivered to my girlfriend's store and he came by and picked it up. I can't wait to see it.

Yes Sir, the VP at Weber was kind enough to hook me up so that I could give it to my buddy for a wedding gift.

Well, I got to see it tonight after work. That thing is huge. I bet I can fit my WSM in the new 22"er. We were a little concerned about the amount of fuel it would take to run it.....we'll see. I hope when i get married my friends are as cool as me
icon_smile.gif
(j/k)

Back