Just added a third wheel to my OTG.

timothy

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
This took about thirty minutes, cost was next to nothin,handles very nice,and I did not have to hack up my 22.5 OTG. If anybody is interested i will try to post some pics and a rundown. Timothy

Timothy, I am very interested in putting another wheel on my OTG. I like the idea of doing it without hacking up the grill. You can post the pictures here or send them through my e-mail.

Sure thing Dave, click Here

I used a 3" rubber wheel caster, with flat base, and a 2" piece of hardwood, (cherry) I don't have a part number on the caster, but it's a stock item at HD or Lowe's. The easy thing about this is the bottom of the leg support is 3 1/2" of the ground, and the caster is 3 3/4" tall. So by placing the caster under the support, the front leg rides off the ground. Timothy

That's prefect Timothy, just what I was looking for. Big thanks
icon_biggrin.gif
. The only thing I'm going to change is to use a locking caster.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timothy:
This took about thirty minutes, cost was next to nothin,handles very nice,and I did not have to hack up my 22.5 OTG. If anybody is interested i will try to post some pics and a rundown. Timothy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somewhere in the Montgomery, Illinois area there's a grocery store with one shopping cart missing a wheel!
icon_wink.gif
Looks good, nice work.

Steve

Back