Mitts

Luis L.

Banned
Just sharing a picture of some older Weber mitts and towels that I have. Anyone know if Weber still sells similar sets?

IMG00236-20110328-1216.jpg

Hey Luis
never seen those mitts before. They dont look like mitts. Are they more of a matt to put a hot pan on? They also look like they have a sleeve on them with a black border.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
Hey Luis
never seen those mitts before. They dont look like mitts. Are they more of a matt to put a hot pan on? They also look like they have a sleeve on them with a black border. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use them as mitts, but you may be right. They do have a pocket. They're much redder but in the photos they look orange. I'm looking for more kitchen stuff like that.

not the towels, but the hot pads, I'd frame.
REALLY.
I would not use them, I'd get a shadow-box frame and they'd be on my kitchen wall.
Luis, VERY nice!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">These pads are going to get used and abused.
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>whatever

Mr. Lampe would vacuum pack em,put em in a light free zone. And just take em out when the sun is down and admire them with a few zip´s of "high Life". AM i right?
icon_biggrin.gif

Joke aside. I have never seen those mitts before. My bet if they are in mint condition keep em like that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Mr. Lampe would vacuum pack em,put em in a light free zone. And just take em out when the sun is down and admire them with a few zip´s of "high Life". AM i right?
icon_biggrin.gif

Joke aside. I have never seen those mitts before. My bet if they are in mint condition keep em like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha will do. They're not in mint condition, but in great condition. I got them from an older gentleman. An amazing person I must say.

I bought a couple of those pot holders at Tuesday Morning a few years back. I think they were less than two bucks each. I bought all they had (which was about 6). Some were red with black grills and some were black with red grills if I remember correctly. I use them to protect a couple of pieces of small cast iron cookware in my dutch oven kit.

Bill

Edit: I just checked and I have two different color combinations -- black kettle on white background with black trim and red kettle on black background with black trim.

Back