My 22.5 WSM arrives today

Jeff Selle

TVWBB Member
I took a four day weekend to properly welcome the newest addition to our family. I am sitting here reading this website and anxiously awaiting a call from the dealer I ordered through...

I cannot believe I am this excited. I'm worse than a kid on Christmas Eve... I had to drink a six pack just to get to sleep last night ;-) but it is still too early to start drinking now... I just wish that *&!?*!?* truck driver would hurry up and deliver it already!

BTW, my first cook will be ribs for dinner tonight and then I am throwing on a 15# brisket for an overnighter ... It'll be the first full sized packer brisket I have ever cooked and my first overnighter in cold spring temps... it's supposed to get down to 34 degrees tonight... I love a challenge!!!

Will post pix later... (if I survive the anticipation)

Brother, you have got it bad. Welcome to the funhouse. Don't forget to use a windbreak for the overnight. I find it can make a world of difference, especially during the winter cold. Best wishes to you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Selle:
Ribs are on!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/js...#5442340688728956962 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so it begins...
icon_biggrin.gif

Believe it or not, it gets to be even more fun!

Hi Jeff - It's at this point we usually say "Just wait a short while and you will be an addict." Heck you just got your smoker and you already are one. lol. Have fun my friend. You will fit right in.
icon_biggrin.gif
Bob B

Back