Why cant we have colors?

Brandon A

TVWBB All-Star
I've been trying to think of a good question to ask and I think I finally came up with one.

Were the black/green/blue..red....copper! colors ever considered for the new 22 & 18? With the demand for the new WSMs (example: amazon waiting list, in the dead of winter) there seems to be a pretty large consumer base. I paid extra for my blue performer and would have also paid a premium for a different colored WSM. In the future maybe? While I'm at it, why does Germany get all the cool stuff
icon_wink.gif
Thanks for your time, and welcome to the forums.

You can, as long as it's black.

I never really got involved in that side of the business much. As long as the product worked, that was my focus. Someone else said what color and has to sell it.

This goes back to a lot of features that seem like a good idea to all of us here, but how many outside of this forum will pay for that extra cost and how is that managed at the home office adn the retailers. I don't know. I was an Economic major for over 2 years and ditched it for a bit of that very type of example.

You can keep suggesting it to Weber and see happens. The way people have created their outdoor living areas to an extension of their indoors, I like the idea.

-Mike

Back