Throwdown #3: Poultry

Please vote for one contestant:

• Jon Des. - Cajun Smothered Smoked Brined Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • j biesinger - Herb Roasted Baby Chicken on a Bed of Arugula and Herbs and Roasted Fingerling Potatoe

• Gary H. NJ - Phoenix and Dragon, Chicken Breast with Ham and Lobster

• Clark Deutscher - Smoked Turkey on WSM with Molé Sauce

• JSMcdowell - Buttermilk-Brined, Smoke Roasted Chicken

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">WOW!! A Complete Walk-Away! Congratulations Gary!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well deserved.

I'm looking forward to the next throwdown he'll have the honor of initiating

Congrats Gary!
icon_smile.gif

You got braggi'n rights now Gary! That was some stiff competition. That chicken had a lotta heart.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Thanks everyone for all the kind support and comments. I really appreciate it. I tip my hat to everyone that submitted to our poultry throwdown: Jon, Jeff, Clark and JS. And thanks as always to Chris Allingham, our moderator.
Give me a couple days before we announce the next Throwdown. Let's see if we can get a few more folks to step up to the challenge as well. I'll announce something after the weekend.
Thanks again to all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I tip my hat... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
do you really wear a hat?!?
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Give me a couple days before we announce the next Throwdown. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
pork steaks!
pork steaks!
pork steaks!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just kidding, Lampe would embarrass my St Louis sliced butt!

Congrats Gary! And a big thanks to every "fire" soul that contributed...I need to step it up. Been abit full of everything the past month´s. I would be proud to serve any of those dishes. Next one im going to contribute to. Lets get this a higer status then it have and the one it deserve. I would be happy to se alot more ppl give it a shot. Even if its basic to you doesent mean is basic to me. A lot of new ideas come to mind in every comp.

Congratulations Gary! That was truly amazing. And congrats to all my fellow losers -- that was such a broad ingredient that it was really tough even though we probably all grill it at least weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back