Brinkmann retail sources?

Brett Nix

Are there any sources for the Brinkmann charcoal pan other than online? I'm having a hard time finding any. Also, would either the water or charcoal pan from a CharBroil H20 smoker fit the WSM?

Thanks,
Brett

Sport's Academy has the Brinkman charcoal pan, if they're in your area. Great price, around $5.

Paul

That's it - Academy Sports, sorry also, their site shows they have 2 stores in Huntsville, Al

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brett Nix:
Do you mean Academy Sports? If so, it's not close, but I can get to one easily enough. Thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome neighbor(almost),

I'm about 15 minutes south of the "Rocket City" on Hwy 431.

I'm not aware of a Academy Sports in Huntsville, but if you find one let me know. The closest one I found the last time I went to their website was in Birmingham. There is also one in Nashville.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Jim

Ace hardware generally has them, and if not, will get them for you. Gotta be one near you--they're everywhere.

Brett, Jim is correct, the nearest Acadamy to you is in Birmingham.......This is your best bet....$4.99 each! They usually have many of these in stock.

Note: Be careful, there are two types in stock...the water and the charcoal pan. There are no labels on them (They are just stacked in two different piles.) Choose the "deepest" pan.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brett Nix:
Are there any sources for the Brinkmann charcoal pan other than online? I'm having a hard time finding any. Also, would either the water or charcoal pan from a CharBroil H20 smoker fit the WSM?

Thanks,
Brett <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The charcoal pan fits the WSM. I used it last week.
AJ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony G.:
There are no labels on them (They are just stacked in two different piles.) Choose the "deepest" pan. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, there should be a label on the bottom, 114-0002-0, or some sources list it as 812-0002-0.

Hi youngbuyer, and welcome to the bulletin board!

One small point...please read this topic about display name.

If you have any questions or concerns, please click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and send me an e-mail.

Thanks for your attention to this matter,
Chris

Yup. Basspro has 'em cheap. Grabbed 2 bags of hickory and stayed within the 3.95 shipping range taboot
icon_smile.gif

Brinkman water pans are still 4 bucks. I just ordered mine yesterday with $3.95 shipping, of course. It's always good when the shipping is less than the product.
icon_wink.gif

That's where I ordered mine yesterday, from Bass Pro Shop for $7.95 delivered to my door! And the Brinkmann website is asking $14.95 for theirs!?!?!?!?

Back