Bone In Ribeyes

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Salted some ribeyes for about 30 minutes
IMG_0256-1.jpg

Made up a couple of Grilled Onion Buds with some Chipotle Sour Cream.
IMG_0269.jpg

Then some baked potatoes then sliced and fried until the cut sides turned crispy.
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Bone In Ribeyes cooked over mesquite charcoal.
IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

My Plate with all of the above and some creamed spinach
IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

And I thought the steaks I made the other night were good. What you did puts mine to shame. It all looks fantastic.

Hold the meat and potatoes and give me a plate of that CREAMED SPINACH!

Wish I had a reliable recipe for it, can you shares yours? Looks outstanding!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuart S:
Hold the meat and potatoes and give me a plate of that CREAMED SPINACH!

Wish I had a reliable recipe for it, can you shares yours? Looks outstanding!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I posted my recipe for creamed spinach

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums?a=...011006236#2011006236

Can you give us the details of those onion buds? How do you cut? How long to cook? What type of onion? Cause I am picking up whatever it is the moment you tell me!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J Moodie:
Can you give us the details of those onion buds? How do you cut? How long to cook? What type of onion? Cause I am picking up whatever it is the moment you tell me!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got it from a BBQ Pit Boys recipe. I use a sweet onion and get my thinnest knife and put the onion between two wooden spoons as a guide. I slice it as thin as I can and but make sure it can still be held together. I slice a strip of bacon and kind of jam it into the onion to open it up a little. I place the onion indirect until the bacon is cooked then add a little cheese and your done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...UCwVQ4dc9l1Yoc7cl6Rd

John YOU are one of the top 5 ppl that i would love to have a dinner with. Cooked by you ofc! (make that top 6...Beyonce still have a place in this list)
icon_wink.gif

Back