Performer or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Whiting

TVWBB All-Star
I just spoke with the owner of This and he said it is NOT a Performer because it does not have the gas assist. I have never seen this Weber before. Can anyone shed some light on what it is?
Thanks.

Yea the Performer has gas assist for lighting and a tilt out charcoal storage bin. Not sure what that things called.

One Touch Platinum. A discontinued model. Highly sought after for the work table. Looks like a good score to me!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doug ep:
One Touch Platinum. A discontinued model. Highly sought after for the work table. Looks like a good score to me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cool-Thanks for the info. I will be checking it out this evening after work.

Grab it!
icon_smile.gif

I have owned that model for years and love it. Bought it because I didn't care about the gas assist. Good luck in whatever model you choose.

Jeff

I grabbed it. The gas assist is not important to me. It's in great shape. no chips or dents or stains.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Steve -

NICE SCORE ! You did good, IMHO. The side table is nice, plus it has the shelf & the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back