Stuffed bells.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Well after Bill posted This i knew my post would be a bit lame. But that wont stop me
icon_smile.gif

Will try that chicken/rice stuffing for sure...Thanks bill!

Minced pork with : Maters/cumin/garlic/parsley/salt/pepper. Filling for the bells. And stuffed maters with blue cheese/gouda.

Ohh almost forgot...Some diced onion in the meat aswell!

All stuffed ready for the cooker.

155 internal and pulled

Maters done aswell topped with some basil:

Served with some baby leafes and a balsamic reduction.

Tasty!

Thanks for your time ppl!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
i knew my post would be a bit lame. But that wont stop me
icon_smile.gif
! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding me Daniel those peppers are awesome. It even scared the onion cause he knew he could have improved them any more than they were. Fantastic Job. I was looking for easy you took yours over the top!!!

the only thing LAME about this is: you left the P outta my name when you were suppose to call me for DINNER!!

GreatLookin'Peppers/DinnerDaniel!
Love The <span class="ev_code_RED">ONION</span>
icon_mad.gif

Fantastic!! I'm stealing that tomato idea. Is your dressing just reduced balsamic vinegar or did you add some other stuff to it too. I'm gonna steal your dressing too.

Thanks for the feedback ppl! Try the maters they are soo good!

Cooked the bells/maters for bout 40min @ 400F (indirect ofc)

John: Its just plain balsamico(a good quality one) bout 1/2C in a pot on low heat untill its thicker(reduced to almost half)

Fantastic looking stuffed stuff there Daniel!
Your compartmentalized tomatoes are simply over the top!

Next time maybe try it with a happy onion.
images

This is fantastic stuff. You should've cored and stuffed the lettuce, then you could have had an all stuffed meal.

Absolutely beautiful. I liked Bill's as well. Keeping both for reference. I love stuffed peppers and tomatoes.

Both stuffed peppers looks great. Saving this one for my Thursday night cook. Mine will have to be with stuffed turkey though since the wife no likey the porky. Great post!

Back