Griddle for Gas Go-Anywhere

G

Dear All,

Am thinking about buying a Gas Go-Anywhere for when the wife and I go RV-ing. Any suggestions for a cast-iron griddle that will fit the 10x16 inch surface of the Go-Anywhere? The Griddle for the Weber Q seems like it'll be too large, and was not able to find anything suitable on the Lodge website.

Thanks.

Tom

I have a Gas Go Anywhere and use the L Lodge L7GI3. I prop the grill lid back on its rest as a windbreak and the griddle fits very well. If weather is at all cool or breezy I remove the metal heat diffuser plate from the BBQ or it tends to be cool.

I just bought the larger Lodge LPGI3 to use with my Coleman 2 burner propane stove. It's a perfect fit but heat distribution is a bit uneven- either too hot over the burners or too cool in the middle. I plan to use some #10 can lids as heat diffusers over the burners next time to see if that evens the heat out. If you have a Coleman or similar stove I suggest buying this griddle- it will also fit on the Gas Go-Anywhere though it might overhang a bit. You'll learn the heat distribution pattern and adjust your cooking to match.

Using the two griddles I made approximately 1000 sourdough pancakes over three mornings last weekend.

Back