what have i missed?

Mike Durso

TVWBB Super Fan
So i've been out and about most of summer periodically taking a peek in here. What have i missed? anything good?

recipes?
mods?
competitions?

Grill safe!
Mike

For only $19.95, plus shipping and handling, I will send you all the info you missed. But, wait, there is more! If you act within the next 10 minutes, I will send you not one, but TWO copies of everything. Pay only the additional shipping and handling fees. You must act now, as this is a limited time offer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Howard Barlow:
For only $19.95, plus shipping and handling, I will send you all the info you missed. But, wait, there is more! If you act within the next 10 minutes, I will send you not one, but TWO copies of everything. Pay only the additional shipping and handling fees. You must act now, as this is a limited time offer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are operators standing by?

Billy Mays is dead but they are still playing his commercials, creepy.

Micheal Jackson is dead too. No brain in his head, again creepy.

Farrah Faucet is dead. Nothing creepy here.

The doctors found out that Ted Kennedy didn't really have cancer, he was just really really drunk again. Ted Kennedy is just a creep.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back