Used Performer: Will it fit in my car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyC

TVWBB Fan
Hey everyone, just found a great deal on a used performer but I'm not sure if it'll fit ! I've got an 08 Honda Civic Sedan.. The performer is fully assembled...

I suppose, if I had to, use my wifes VW Jetta station wagon, but I'd rather not swap cars for the day.

As long it is not the one in the Nashville area, it will fit. If it is, it won't. I asked the guy to hold it for me until Monday.

Hey Jeremy, this one's not in Culver City California is it? I found one but one other person has made the first offer on it so I'm waiting to see if it falls through. I have the second bid.

I'd think it would fit in the wagon if you drop the seats and lay the grill on it's front or back side.

Congrats on the Performer. I've been waiting for a deal on one for quite a while.

So I brought her home! It fit in the back of the station wagon with some handy maneuvering!

So I think I got a pretty decent deal... For $200 bucks I got the performer (claims to have been used only a few times, it looks like new), 3 weber style utensils, the weber performer cover, a full bag of kingsford, some cleaning supplies, and some extra grates (kinda rusty, ill prob just buy new ones)

Anyways, I just cleaned her off and I'm gonna do some turkey breasts on it tonight, try out that indirect cooking with the charcoal baskets...

That sounds like a good price - not a jaw-dropping deal, but definitely a fair price.

Is it the older stainless style, or the newer kind?

Either way - you got a sweet grill.

I just picked up a new one driving through
NH for 200$, not a steal but it was brand new
and came with the cover plus a Weber cook book.

I have some fire bricks so when I get back
from my fishing trip will look to try
low and slow cooking, probably baby backs..

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back