Never Used Performer....from Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

I found this one on CL. It's BRAND NEW never used, has all parts, still had paper work in grill and a display poster in the charcoal bin.

What would be a fair price for it?
New Performer

At least $300 - and it's the kind that has the refillable bottle instead of the disposable bottle, I'd bet you could fetch at least $350 for it. (Most people prefer the stainless over their newer plastic ones)

Where is it located? If it's in Utah - let me change my "fair price" quotes... It's an obsolete model - and since it doesn't use refillable bottles it's a pain. Therefore, I will give you $25 for it can I will dispose of any of the display posters etc.
icon_wink.gif

If I could find one new like that, I would
start at $100. and go up to $350. if I had to.

wsmsmile8gm.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
...I bought it and I LOVE it. What a great grill....I keep asking myself..why did I wait so long to buy a Weber Kettle?

I also grabbed one of the Ace Memorial Day deals...a Smokey Joe Platinum for $39.99 with a $20 rebate!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dustin:
wsmsmile8gm.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
...I bought it and I LOVE it. What a great grill....I keep asking myself..why did I wait so long to buy a Weber Kettle?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dustin,
icon_cool.gif
What did you get it for?

That's probably an awesome deal.

I just paid $200 for used newer Performer thats been used only a couple times. Mine came with the cover though, a couple extra grates, some utensils, some propane bottles and cleaning supplies.

You got a great deal!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dustin:
You think $200 was too much? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, Not at all. Great deal!
icon_cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back