Weber Kettle Warming Rack - Doesn't Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben H (UK)

Hello all

I have a 57cm OTG and have just bought a 57cm Weber Kettle Warming Rack. I would expect the rack to fit the grill so the curve of the rack matches the curve of the grill but the rack is smaller. It's almost as if the rack is a 47cm. The box it came in though definitely says 57cm.

Has anyone else found that the 57cm racks don't seem to fit the 57cm grills? I've looked at tons of pictures on the web to see if the racks fit perfectly but none of them definitively confirm or deny this.

Cheers
Ben

my warming rack is the same way, i think that is just the way they are... perhaps if it was larger the lid would contact the warming rack when covered? just a thought....but yea, mine is same

Same here Ben. BTW I started using a grill extender from a Primo Junior this past weekend with a tri tip. I highly recommend it. Larger area and sits a little higher than the Weber warmer.

Primo Jr. Extender

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r benash:
Same here Ben. BTW I started using a grill extender from a Primo Junior this past weekend with a tri tip. I highly recommend it. Larger area and sits a little higher than the Weber warmer.

Primo Jr. Extender </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a Primo??

Adrian

Is the Weber warming rack stainless steel? Is the Primo? Has anyone else used a warming rack that they would recommend? I'd like to purchase one, but, as always, I want to get the "right one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back