Just ordered my "free" Performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel B

Thanks to all the great people on this site!

I just ordered a performer with a rottisserie and a cover. I got it for free for winning a sales contest at work. I am not sure if I will get much use out of the roti but it was part of the package.

I never thought I would go away from my Weber Genesis, but after using my WSM to smoke and doing some grill mods on it, I have decided it is charcoal and lump from now on. The larger size of the Performer kettle along with the convinience of the cart make this the best grill for me. The only downside is it takes 6 weeks to get here.

Nice score!! A Performer and rotie for free!
icon_cool.gif

I'd love to have a Performer, but don't think I can talk the other half into getting one.....

Although, my Govmt economy stimulus check (or whatever the heck it's called) would just about cover it.....Hmmmm..
icon_smile.gif

Steve

No honey, it's not ANOTHER grill, it's an economic stimulate! I'm just doing my duty as a red blooded American.
Hmmmm.... That might just work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikey Seim:
No honey, it's not ANOTHER grill, it's an economic stimulate! I'm just doing my duty as a red blooded American.
Hmmmm.... That might just work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gotta keep that economy movin right along
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back