Asian Meatloaf and sides

Timothy Hoffman

TVWBB All-Star
Thanks to Bill W. Michigan, my wife wanted meatloaf tonight. Not just any either, my Asian version based on the Oriental Stuffed Peppers Recipe.

Due to the winds today I was not able to do this on the grill.
icon_frown.gif
(Someone needs to build a wind break.)

Recipe is posted at the above link. Now onto the pics.

The raw loaf.

12011701.jpg

The cooked loaf.

12011702.jpg

Plated with rice and Kim Chee (Spicy Korean Sauerkraut) Hate the fact I had no Hoisin to sauce it with.

12011703.jpg

I had about 3 pounds of ground chuck to use or freeze so I also made 8 qts of chili. Family style not competition.

12011704.jpg

Great looking meatloaf there Tim.........and that chile looks good enough to eat right through this here monitor thingy. Gonna keep the wife off this site for a few days.......too many great looking cooks here lately. Lampe got my worms to turning last night with that PSB of his. Now your chile.......dang.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timothy Hoffman:
And to think, Alan, the family style chili recipe is one that I will share. Let me know if you wants it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puh-Leeze.......the wife is begging.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alan Cleland:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timothy Hoffman:
And to think, Alan, the family style chili recipe is one that I will share. Let me know if you wants it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puh-Leeze.......the wife is begging..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...8105531/m/4531056136

Tim, Rhonda says "thank you very much". She loves to make chile, and is always looking for new ways to make it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hate the fact I had no Hoisin to sauce it with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
S'funny, I was thinking that a ketchup/hoisin glaze over the meatloaf would be just the ticket.
icon_wink.gif
Great recipe. I'm emailing the link to my daughter as well.

Back