WSM Grates

Matt Albright

TVWBB Member
Hi Guys...

I'm rebuilding one of my really old WSMs and looking for a supplier for the charcoal and middle grates.

I've tried the charcola grates that are out there, finding that the grate for the 18.5' is too small and the one for the 22" grill is too large.

Anybody have a supplier that they know of that carries this wierd-sized stuff? I'm sure I could get it from Weber if worse came to worse.

Thanks in advance

-Matt

Chris is correct, shipping is a flat $7. Recently ordered new grates, flavorizor bars, burners and a manifold. Shipping for everything, $7. Not a bad price when you consider the total weight was at least 35 - 40 lbs.

I just got the 2 cooking grates, a new water pan, and a thermo from weber direct..

the top grate was $12,
bottom greate was $8
water pan was $25
thermo was about $12

Shipping was $7 and no tax to my state. I think fedex ground was $13.

excellent service...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vin:
I just got the 2 cooking grates, a new water pan, and a thermo from weber direct..

water pan was $25
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the only item that seems high to me, although the value is probably there. The pan is heavy duty with a good porcelain coating. However the 2 gal Brinkman charcoal pan from Bass Pro for less than $5 is quite a deal.

I agree on the comments about Weber service. I order many items direct from them.

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vin:

the top grate was $12,
bottom greate was $8
water pan was $25
thermo was about $12

Shipping was $7 and no tax to my state </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were those the new Stainless grates?

Back