Sliced Turkey

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kim Drana:
I had a day off and decided to fire up the WSM so I ended up putting a chicken and 2 turkey breast on the smoker.

It was 29F outside but with the wind chill it was much colder. I had my best friend with me Lucy wathcing over the smoke.....
IMG_0083.jpg

Off the smokers
IMG_0090.jpg

Wrapped in the cooler ..resting
IMG_0092.jpg

Cutting up the chicken
IMG_0098.jpg

Sliced up Turkey breast....
IMG_0095.jpg

Thanks for looking....Jim...are you coming over
icon_cool.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent looking cook! Great job! If Jim doesn't come over, you can always package some of that and send to me here in Georgia
icon_biggrin.gif

GreatLookin'Cookin'Kim!
HeckYeaH! I'm comin' ova! and I'll bring along a bottle of vino...
DSCN7892.JPG

think i gotta spare ashtray for your kettle too.
and Lucy's beautiful!

Awesome looking Turkey Kim! Would love to have a sub with turkey atm. Did you brine the breasts?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
GreatLookin'Cookin'Kim!
HeckYeaH! I'm comin' ova! and I'll bring along a bottle of vino...
DSCN7892.JPG

think i gotta spare ashtray for your kettle too.
and Lucy's beautiful! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Jim...I had to go back to Sendiks yesturday and pick up 3 more bottles of Protocolo..at $6.99 its a deal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Awesome looking Turkey Kim! Would love to have a sub with turkey atm. Did you brine the breasts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mostly apple juice with a little salt..that's it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">had to go back to Sendiks yesturday and pick up 3 more bottles of Protocolo..at $6.99 its a deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great looking meal and I will have to try to find that vino locally - have not seen it before.

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kim Drana:

Thanks Jim...I had to go back to Sendiks yesturday and pick up 3 more bottles of Protocolo..at $6.99 its a deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man that meat looks fantastic. Gots to get me some. Unfortunately, we're having "dry" ribs tonite. I'll post elsewhere later.

BTW, if you can find this wine
Casal-Thaulero-Sangiovese-2010-Label.jpg

It's in the same price range but I can drink it as just a drink and not with food. Some wines need food to "smooth" it out a bit. Not this Sangiovese.

Back