Rib Rack for Beef Ribs??

some are. i think the raichlin style is but need to make sure the space is wide enough. you could make one to fit yer needs with some flat stock and long bolts. the last time i did dino ribs i just laid them down on each other. one covering the other about half way. then i just rotated them occasionaly and they came out great.

I bought these racks at Walmart (in Canada though) and they have very wide spacing.

They measure about 13" long by almost 10" wide, and about 4.5" tall at the highest point. The spacing is 2". You can fit 6 racks in each unit.

Made by Grill Gear (I think thats a Fiesta product) and called "Reversible Non-Stick Rib & Roast Rack".

ribracks.jpg

Burt
icon_smile.gif

Hey Virgil, these should work (as George mentioned) and they're currently on sale for $9.95 (75% off) at Williams-Sonoma stores (since there's not one close by, I had them ship me two for a shipping charge of $6.50).

Erik

I bought the Grill Gear rack and within a couple of uses the TEFLON or whatever the coating was started to wear off. I had noticed it was made in China. Stainless from now on!

I also have one of those made by Grill Gear. I've only used it once but it worked fine.

Back