First Place Pork! State of Conn Thanks KKruger

Thank you for holding my hand and tweaking my recipe to creating first place in my State, This man knows what he is talking about! I still say he needs to write a book!

Congrats Bill! Kevin is a great asset to this forum and offers excellent advice and technical information. Thanks for all you do Kevin.

Kevin is The Man! I took Reserve Grand and that was huge for me. I contribute this to Kevin and also Mike B (Lakeside Smokers) not being there.

Congrats Bill, nice work. Kevin is the Man, he has helped me out big time as well. Where was the event? Bummed I missed it.

Eric

Just saw this. Congrats!! I'm glad you found my comments useful.

The New London Pier. Wow. Long, long time since I was there.

Eric, I'll check. I'm sure you remember that it was pouring all Sat and Sat nite. I had the Red Enclosed trailer near the beer booth. My wife usually takes Pic's so I'll have to check with her. This Years event is suppose to be around Sept I believe.

Bill,

Yeah, I think I'll be competing instead of judging. One of our team members lives in Ct, so he'll bring down his 22" and canopy and being from Long Island, I'll just take the ferry across and waltz on over. I couldn't believe how close the ferry was. We had driven HOURS to get up there to judge and we could have just taken the ferry and then walked up the pier.

Eric

HEY! BILL!!!
birthday.gif
bday.gif
birthday.gif

Back