New Years Bacon

Stefan B

TVWBB All-Star
Just cuz i know everyone
e-dr_love.gif
bacon as much as i do.

Not much to say so i'll let a few pic's do the talking.

P1010154.jpg

P1010156.jpg

P1010157.jpg

Know what i'm having for breakfast tomorrow ! !

Happy New Years all you Weber freaks!
Here's to an awesome 2012. I know mine will be as my wife and are having our first baby in 13 dayz
icon_eek.gif
Super stoked! c-section is booked for Friday the 13th! hahah

Congrats! I love a twisted sense of humor.

Our first baby is due in February. I'm super stoaked too!

That thick cut looks awesome. I could go for a whole pack with some scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, and peppered hash browns right now!

Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. That bacon looks awesome. I have been seeing people do that on here for a while now. Is it really as easy as they say it it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keith Kenney:
Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. That bacon looks awesome. I have been seeing people do that on here for a while now. Is it really as easy as they say it it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Read this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keith Kenney:
Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your family. That bacon looks awesome. I have been seeing people do that on here for a while now. Is it really as easy as they say it it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks!
I used this recpie & a little apple wood for smoke.

Looks like your Food Saver saved your bacon!
icon_biggrin.gif

That looks terrific. Enjoy, and best of luck on your new family addition.

Back