if your team needs website help, i'll do it for free

TroyRedington

TVWBB All-Star
Seriously.

I've been involved in professional web design and development for 12 years.

I'm in love with bbq, and this community has taught me a lot and inspired me even more.

If your competition team needs help setting up a website - I will do it absolutely free of charge
icon_smile.gif

In case you're curious about my credentials, my day job is at fatwallet.com, a super big shopping site with well over a million registered users.

I don't expect any payment. I simply want to give back to the community and get to know everyone better
icon_smile.gif

Very nice offer....

The closest thing I have to anything 'team' related like a banner, shirts, hats, logo, etc. is a plastic sign that cost me $20 that simply says, "Second Star BBQ". I wouldn't even know what to do with a webpage or how to keep it up.

Here's the extent of my web knowledge:

'Team' sign

Russ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Russ Sylvester:
Very nice offer....

The closest thing I have to anything 'team' related like a banner, shirts, hats, logo, etc. is a plastic sign that cost me $20 that simply says, "Second Star BBQ". I wouldn't even know what to do with a webpage or how to keep it up.

Here's the extent of my web knowledge:

'Team' sign

Russ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Russ, nice sign. Good luck and have fun in the coming season.

Mark

BBQTeamsign001.jpg

Wow Troy, that is a very generous offer. I have a question about this. Do you have an email address I can contact you by?

Well thats a super offer Troy! I dont have a team and i dont compete (yet)

Its members like you that makes this the best site on the net.

Keep it up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">bbqguy@troytime.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
email sent.............

That is very kind of you to offer your professional services for free. I put our website together and would welcome some advice...I will send you a link via e-mail.
Cheers!
JD
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I'm in Rockford, IL.

I'm hoping to move to some place warmer soon though. Hopefully Los Angeles or San Diego.

I think I've responded to everyone except JD so far.

Btw, my specialty is Search Engine Optimization - so if you already have a website and you want to show up in google for terms related to your website, drop me an email
icon_wink.gif

if the offer still stands we would love to take you up on it....in our 2nd year and really want to step things up....glad to wait my turn as well...email sent and thanks either way

I can try, but they're far from my specialty.

I'm a little behind on things right now, got busy at work (and at home) - so if i haven't responded to any emails, i'm sorry.

Feel free to re-send emails and pester me. I take no offense to it
icon_smile.gif

Back