What have you regretted throwing away?

James Harvey

TVWBB Pro
I was cleaning my garage last weekend and tossed quite a few things out that had been lying around for ages without use. What have you tossed in frustration only to go back out and buy again for that rare use.

Mine was a scrubbing toothbrush.

It wasn't exactly thrown away.but my son was using my tape measure. Never saw it again. Had to go buy a new one. He also borrowed my Torx bits. Same fate!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
The first Mrs. G. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

All right, I'm going to take a deep breath and admit it. 18 months ago I took what was at that time a 15 yr old SS black performer to the curb. There, I said it. The casters were broken, the grates were rotted, the bowl was burnt through in one spot and the baskets were rotted. At the time I had no idea what kind of value that performers have.

I didn't throw it away, but sold a commercial quality Waring deep fryer for $40 on CL.

My health thanked me for getting rid of it, but my onion ring & homemade french fry craving side said I was stupid for getting rid of it.
icon_biggrin.gif

I normally don't throw stuff away and that's because I normally lose stuff before I'm ready to throw it away.

I been missing a Starrett combination square for about a year and have turned my garage shop upside down trying to find it. It's disappeared.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Hodgin:
I normally don't throw stuff away and that's because I normally lose stuff before I'm ready to throw it away.

I been missing a Starrett combination square for about a year and have turned my garage shop upside down trying to find it. It's disappeared. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that's where this thing came from.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back