SCORE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob L

TVWBB Super Fan
I am in Florida visiting the folks. Well, there is a bazaar run every year here that I help out with. Basically it sell donations giving by the local people. Well I was helping bring all the stuff down from storage and what gets handed to me? An 18 inch weber grill - a Jumbo Joe! Well, I told them to put it aside so I could buy it. I then bought a suitcase so I could bring it home. It is stamped N so it is a 1991 model. It is in really good shaped, it looks like it was well taken care of. The bolts came apart rather easily for a grill 18 years old. I have been looking for one for camping I am pretty happy. I told my wife and she just rolled her eyes.

It is $15 , but we figured we would check a bag anyway due to some stuff that we could not pack that we bought in Fl. So the only extra money out was the $2 for the suitcase.

We bought Tony Wu Gardendressing . Is is soo good, and no sucrouse!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob L:
It is stamped N so it is a 1991 model. It is in really good shaped, it looks like it was well taken care of. The bolts came apart rather easily for a grill 18 years old. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had to stop and think "Was 1991 really 18 years ago?" Now I feel old.

Tim -

Thanks for the link. I will plan on doing this mod. Not sure why they changed the design.

On the trip home, I checked my bags at the curb. However, the bag was overweight and I had to rearrange some luggage. In the confusion of the overweight bag, I was never charged for the checked bag! So it only cost $2 to get it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back