Complete HM System For Sale?

RDOwens

TVWBB Super Fan
I used to read the HeaterMeter threads. Then it dawned on me, I don't solder and I'm not good at this kind of stuff.

But Christmas is coming up and I am thinking an ATC might be something Santa might bring me. I've done some searching and keep coming across posts that say folks will sell a complete HM setup so one doesn't have to do any of the "fun" building. Yet, I've only found one site that has these and I have read posts that that site isn't associated with the project and should be avoided.

So, here I am asking: Is anyone selling a complete HM, with whatever circuitry is needed, in a case, with probes (at least a pit and one food), and can point to some directions on how to use the thing? It's for a 18.5 WSM.

If so, how much? I am comparing the HM, CyberQ, and Stoker (and to a certain extent, the DigiQ).

I don't know the differences between 4.2 and 4.3, but would like whatever I buy to last. I appreciate any help one can provide with my requests.

Thanks.

If you want to get me the hardware, I can solder it and ship it back to you. I have put exactly 1 HM together and it has worked since the jump. I have soldered a bit in my day as well. It's not always pretty, but it'll work when it leaves my house. Let me know.

Or I can get you a "quote" together on a turn key unit.....

Back