Howdy from Spain

Luke Wberg

Hello everyone! I have been reading posts from this site for the last couple of years and figured it was time to join the conversation! I wouldn't call myself a veteran smoker as I only got my first smoker a couple of years ago but neither am I a novice. I own two WSMs and a performer which I put to regular use grilling and smoking just about everything. I love to experiment and be creative with my food while still paying homage to classic flavors and techniques. I currently live in Spain but am originally from Arizona so mesquite is one of my favourite woods to smoke with. I look forward to being a part of your community and hope that some of you will find as much value in the things I post as I have found in many of your posts. Stay strong and grill on!!:wsm22:

Welcome to the forum Luke! Glad to see you come out of hiding....
Like to see some of your creations...

Welcome to the forum Luke. It seems like our European membership is growing by leaps and bounds. Post some pictures when you get your computer in working order.

Welcome to the forum Luke. This is a great place to learn and to share and everyone here is very friendly.

Hi Luke, welcome!!
I´m a newbie also. In Spain is difficult to find someone that smoke or barbacue and not only grill.

Hello Alber, thanks for the welcome! You are right, not many people smoke meat here which I think is a shame because of the quality of the food that is available. I live in Rota which is a very agricultural area so I get farm fresh ingredients every day. I look forward to seeing some of your creations!

Hi Luke,
You´re in a very good place to live. I used to go to Costa Ballena in summer and all around Cádiz. i´m not using the bbq these days even is sunny, Christmas is around and there is no time for anything.
See you.

Back