TV production company selling 38" performer?

That's a WSM in the photo, but the description measurements sound like a ranch kettle. There is no 38" performer kettle. Your guess is as good as mine as to what they are actually selling.

If it is indeed associated with Bobby Flay, the potential buyer may want to check if it was correctly assembled before purchasing...

About a year ago I met the location manager for Bobby Flay's show. When she found out I was into barbecue she told me about this mini storage unit in Van Nuys (very close to my house) full of stuff from the show that they were going to eventually sell. I gave her my number and told her to let me know when. She never did. Yesterday I saw this craigslist post and was surprised at how much they were charging for these cookers. The prices are very high for used equipment. Odds are they were all donated by the manufacturer and didn't cost the production anything. I love picking up another cooker whenever I can, but these all seem overpriced.

Bill

A buddy from the Brethren got the Ranch for $450, it was NIB... what a deal!

IMG_5581.jpg

Congrats MNunez on that great deal. It is interesting when a seller can't even get the details right.

Back