Online Purchase

Len Dennis

TVWBB Diamond Member
I'm looking to buy some shoes online from

nikeshoeus dot com

but when I get to the c.c. info page, I don't get a secure address nor the padlock. Might as well send it in an email.

I called nike dot com and this company is not in the Nike corporate empire.

My question: anyone dealt with this online outfit before?

Len, I've used Zappo's numerous times and been very pleased. Secure on line ordering. They will even pay for the return shipping which I used when I had to return a pair. They have a pretty large selection.

I wouldn't shop with them. If the transaction isn't going through https but they will put all of the security icons at the bottom showing norton and verisign something is definitely fishy.

I have come to the same conclusion ("buh bye"). I posted a comment to them via "contact us". A canned response came back indicating my "basket" was still full. No answer to my question.

Tks for the input :)

I second Rich's comments on Zappos (owned by Amazon, in case you didn't know). They are not usually the cheapest option, but their 'free shipping both ways' if you need to return is a nice convenience. I recently bought two pairs of running shoes from Jackrabbit.com. My first time ordering from them, but I literally got my shoes at half the going price, with free shipping. YMMV, shipping to Canada, but it may be worth looking into both sites.

Back