Birthday BBQ, pork beef ribs on 14.5 chicken on Silver B all finished on kettle

Jeff Padell

TVWBB Pro
I was allowed to do a Birthday BBQ for myself, would have been nice to have someone do it for me but I did get to fire up all my stuff, except the 22. We were supposed to have 7 people but my son got tied up on the Ambulance and his girlfriend was working at the hospital.

I did 2 racks of pork ribs on the top grate of the 14.5 and 1 rack of beef ribs on the bottom grate, 6 chicken quarters on the Silver B and 2 big ones on the Big Easy oilless fryer.

It all came out great but we had a tone of food left over.

IMG_20160724_172719163_zpsxs8yzw0o.jpg

IMG_20160724_174204877_zpswcjsayjf.jpg

THIS THE LEFT OVER FOOD

IMG_20160724_191606125_zpskajxhqzq.jpg

IMG_20160724_182308949_zps0jjqjxha.jpg

IMG_20160724_182315414_zpsrchoe8vq.jpg

What better way to celebrate your birthday than to play with your toys. Great cook Jeff...

Regards,

John

All the food looks great. Nothing wrong with leftovers..... the rest of the week will be ez when it comes to dinner time.
That was a nice way to spend your birthday, am sure you enjoyed it.

Looks good Jeff. We always try to have a couple of meals we cook each week with leftovers especially if they're freezable. There are days we just don't feel like firing up a grill or the weather is bad, makes it real easy, just heat and eat.
Oh and Happy Birthday!

Jeff that was an awesome cook, everything looks soooo delicious. Yes, left overs are great and you have some super ones. Happy belated Birthday.

Happy belated birthday! You must have been happy with the results of that cook! The food looks delicious!

Happy Birthday!
A very good day to get a lot of fun firing up all those Weber.

About left over, these days I prefer to have them. In fact, I cook more to have some left over for the next day: I have some meatloaf from Monday.

Back