4th of July Charcoal Sales

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Anyone know if there will be any two-pack specials? I'm dangerously low.

We should see ads for HD and Lowes this week I think (I hope).

64939765.jpg

Bob, we have all learned that you are to be trusted. The "I Hope" was actually somewhat facetious.
Bob

Seems like I read somewhere that Lyndon Johnson once said "every time someone says "trust me", I put my hand over my wallet". :p

I have just checked Lowes and Home Depot ( nothing, yet) but Meijers Mkt has a sale price good until July 2nd -$9.99 for two 18.6 lbs. bags of Kingsford Original:

http://www.meijer.com/product/garde...1/t1-874/t2/t2-10142/t3/t3-870/4460031239.uts

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

P.S. I asked my local Lowes when the sale started (by phone) and the gal told me she didn't know. I told her about the Meijers ad and she said they would price match if they could see the ad. Just a thought...rdm

Last edited:
I was at Lowes last night and they were selling the twin packs for $20, BUT you got a free can of lighter fluid with it 👍🏻. Hopefully we get the 50% off deal for Labor Day

If what they were advertising was the Independence Day special, I'm hoping for the 50% off for Labor Day

Received a flyer from Lowe's. Kingsford 2-pack of 18.6lb $ 9.88 limit 2 twin packs per person . From 6/30 to 7/6. Good luck and good cooking.

Bill

Received a flyer from Lowe's. Kingsford 2-pack of 18.6lb $ 9.88 limit 2 twin packs per person . From 6/30 to 7/6. Good luck and good cooking.

Bill

Argh - was planning a trip to Home Depot for a project I need to get done today.

Was hoping to cash in on the sale and save a second trip.

Academy has the twin pack (12.9 pound bags) of Kingsford blue for $7.99.
Lowes has the Cowboy lump 10.5 pound bag for $5.99.

For anything better, we will have to wait until this weekend.

Back