New from St Paul Mn

ErikMn

TVWBB Member
Got my first grill for free. I emailed weber worth the serial number and they told me it was a Genesis 1. It has all the parts but i believe is missing the left side work table. The frame actually has no rust on the outside. I have it all tore down to clean and repaint the cart, cookbox, and lid sides.

I have SS flavorizer bars, and new burners on order. Does anyone know where to get the black plastic nylon washers they're crumbling and weber wants 5$ a washer!

TRQgth4.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum ErikMn. As for the washers, try Home Depot or Lowes. They might have something that will work. You could also try ereplacements.com but there price probably wouldn't be much better.
Congrats on getting a great grill. We love our Genesis 1000.

Bob I was just at menards. They have metal and clear. I emailed a few places, waiting to hear back. Ereplacementparts has the Danes prices on hardware, I can't be paying 40$ for 8 washers from weber!

I found the push caps for the wheels and tank wheels there though for 99cents. I tried posting a picture, but on my end just shows up as a broken icon.

Barb it might be a little while, only got the flavorizer bars, waiting on the burners and grates!

Back