HONEST Power supply

WBegg

TVWBB Pro
As much turmoil as we have with choosing the right power supply with the right voltage, linear vs switched, China vs others, I found after tearing apart some electronics (OK, an old 3d printer), I discovered that the PS was quite reliable! It is a mean-well 12V 29A PSU (overkill), but all the same, provides an awesome ripple free, NO noise power.

A while back, I designed a cover and interface for it. I posted the files on thingiverse here

It has some strange connections,XT60 female and male, but banana plugs also, so a simple plug to HM plug would work.

A bit beafy solution, but if you're wanting a go-to PS for the HM, especially if running inside with Bostwick's board, then I would highly recommend.

Plus, I catered for a power switch.

Un4vlLN.jpg

97ALScy.jpg

Last edited:
Got a P/N for the supply? Search gives me a few hits, but they have different connections. I need a few good 12V supplies, my modified-ATX supplies are getting annoying, but at least they have accurate voltage (12/5/3.3). The wall-wort supplies that I have are 11-15V

Got a P/N for the supply? Search gives me a few hits, but they have different connections. I need a few good 12V supplies, my modified-ATX supplies are getting annoying, but at least they have accurate voltage (12/5/3.3). The wall-wort supplies that I have are 11-15V

Mean-Well S-350-12

Back