Wife Got me a CyberQ for my Birthday

AaronK

Down side is I wont be able to use it for a couple weeks. Looking forward to it when I can though. Are there any must watch videos on using it, or any information to be aware of? WSM 18.5

Also, should I cover the probes where the wire connects to the tip with a heat shrink tube so that moisture doesn't get in there or would the heat shrink tube just end up melting off?

Down side is I wont be able to use it for a couple weeks. Looking forward to it when I can though. Are there any must watch videos on using it, or any information to be aware of? WSM 18.5

I have a new CyberQ as well, used it for the first time this past Saturday. It works great. I'd just check out the videos on BBQ Guru's website and do a simple search on Youtube.

Also, should I cover the probes where the wire connects to the tip with a heat shrink tube so that moisture doesn't get in there or would the heat shrink tube just end up melting off?

Never heard of doing this, I wouldn't think it necessary.

I have to say. I've used this thing a couple times now, and it's just flat out amazing. I no longer have to worry about temp fluctuations. I can sleep through the night. I really loved my WSM before the cyberq, but now... Well... It's almost too easy. ha!

Does anyone happen to know if there is a program I can get on my computer that will track the cook and keep logs? I know there is pit pal on the phone, but I'd rather not have my phone connected to it the whole time. I really want o just let my home computer do it.

Thanks

Back