Texas BBQ at The P1Gvilion in Raymond Wisconsin

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Yes, it's happening again....
We gave thought to skipping a year having folks over, but many from last year asked if we were repeating, and...
it looks like we will.

This year, without a theme, we're going to TRY a rough sketch of an authentic Texas Barbecue.

We will be cooking Texas style brisket, with Texas style sausage and traditional pork ribs (with all the sides of course).

And, as I have done in the past, this Smoke Day 12 event is open to ALL members of The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board.

The closer we get to the 28th, the more details will be posted....

Wish we could be there, but just a little to far away. As always take lots of pictures to share with those of us that can't join you.

Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Annual Smoke Day At The P1Gvilion
please PM for address
Fun begins at 3pm

This year, a new favourite, Texas Brisket. Slow smoked over hickory wood to perfection.

Also:
Pork Ribs, your old favourite.
Texas Smoked Sausage, another new item you'll love.
and plenty of sides.

Beverages:
Cold Beer
Wine
Bourbon
Brandy
Rum
and
Gin
not to mention, Soda Pop

Mark this date on your calendar now!
It's Only 2 Weeks Away!
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
PLEASE RSVP by Tuesday, May 24th
a few already stated they have other plans, but if those plans change, please RSVP
Thank you.

Hey Jim,

No May 28 Smoke Day for me this year. My daughter scheduled her wedding reception for this Saturday (the wedding was last December 19, outdoors in Waukesha). We are planning to celebrate Smoke Day on July 3 in Pewaukee if you want to join us.

Jim

Hey Jim, Thanks much for the invite... unfortunately, our Independence Day Weekend is booked with events every year between here and Wautoma...
family reunion on the 2nd in Union Grove, 3rd in Wautoma and the 4th in our favourite town, Raymond.

Sadly we can't make it, but can we get a doggie bag of one each? :)
A very generous offer Jim, I'm sure the P1G will be a rockin' and a smokin' !
Wishing great weather for you buddy!

Hey Bob... you got FACETIME on your phone?
If you do, we can do a SMOKEDAY12FACETIME but i'll still bag the brisket and ribs and sausage and cowboy beans and cole slaw and macNcheese and pickles and pecan pie and Wisconsin cheese cake and Shiner and Lone Star beers and papertowels for ya!

Jim, Pammi and I would love to road trip to fashionable Raymond, but I'm doing my own SD cookout on the 29th. Thanks for the invite, though!

Back